"RIGHT TO KNOW" DATABASE
The Right to Know database is resource tool for locating and identifying laws that affect access to Vermont public records. For more information on access to public records, see Continuing Issues: Access to Public Records and Vermont's Public Records Law.
In addition to being an online database, the Right to Know database is connected to the Vermont States Archives and Records Administration's (VSARA) record appraisal database, which is used to assist public agencies in the development of record schedules.
VIEW ALL EXEMPTIONS OR SELECT A SEARCH FORM:
- Keyword Search: Search by citation and/or statutory language.
- Agency Search: Search by an agency or department's name.
- Exemption Search: Search by an exemption category.
- Exemption/Agency Search: Search by exemption and agency.
To learn more about Public Records and the Right to Know, CONTACT:
- TANYA MARSHALL, State Archivist
- PHONE: 802-828-0405
This page was last updated on: 2011-07-27.