Reference Room Closure
The Reference Room will be closed the week of August 11 for staff professional development. It will reopen on Tuesday, August 19, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- slide 1
- slide 2
- slide 3
- slide 4
How can we help?
- What kinds of records are in the state archives?
- Do you accept secure copies of land records?
- Are vital records available online?
- Where can I find notices of proposed state rules?
- How do I get my boxes picked up for storage?
- I was denied access to a record. Is that legal?
- I need help with my research. Who do I contact?
- How do I get an Apostille?
- Where can I find inaugural addresses?
- How long do I need to keep this record?
- Can I get a copy of my Windham College transcript?
- I heard you have lotting plans. Where can I find them?